Commercial and Civil Litigation
Commercial and civil litigation involves a legal dispute between two or more parties that seek monetary damages or specific performance rather than criminal sanctions. These disputes can involve breaches of contract, real estate disputes, business torts, and disputes involving trusts and estates. Attorneys who practice civil and commercial litigation represent parties in trials, hearings, arbitrations, and mediations before administrative agencies and in court.
R&W’s attorneys concentrating on civil and commercial litigation have the skills and knowledge essential to provide your effective representation including:
- Trial Experience at All Court Levels
- Knowledge of Substantive & Procedural Law
- Strong Written & Oral Advocacy Skills
- Excellent Analytical Skills
- Outstanding Interpersonal Communication Skills
- Ability to Synthesize Complex Materials
- Command of Legal Research Techniques & Software
- Effective Negotiation Skills
Want more information?
To learn more about R&W or have questions for our Commercial and Civil Litigation team, please contact us.
LOOK NO FURTHER. CONTACT RIDDLE & WILLIAMS, P.C. TODAY
Riddle & Williams, P.C.
The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation.
This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.
Copyright © 2018 Riddle and Williams, P.C, All Rights Reserved.